Learn why Miami’s top Real Estate Agents are joining BrokerNation
Keep 100% Commission
Don’t give away part of your hard-earned commission to your broker anymore. Keep it all and just pay a flat fee per transaction.
$395 transaction fee per sales transaction
$195 transaction fee for a rental transaction
$395 processing fee to the buyer or seller
Top Tech: Chime CRM
Get an all-in-one real estate solution with CRM, IDX, team management, lead generation and more bundled in a seamless, easy to use package.
Smart CRM: New lead alerts matched with auto-reply, drip campaigns, and customized action plans help you keep in touch and nurture leads.
Intelligent IDX Website: Attract new leads while cultivating actionable insights through site activity analysis.
Optimized Marketing: Lead generation, lead capture, Tracking and Insights, Qualification and Nurturing Tools and Communication Toolkit
At BrokerNation, we share all the company’s income generated by your recruits and those that follow. Our compensation structure ensures monthly passive income — even when you aren’t selling.
- Our unique model is structured on a multi-tier network up to (5) five levels down of recruits and unlimited across
- You are vested after one year. So even if you quit the business, you will continue to generate monthly revenue from your downline.
And your vested downline is willable. Build a passive income stream that you can leave to your heirs.
In-house Attorney and Title Services
Keep your deals moving forward smoothly. Our executive team includes a practicing real estate attorney, available for counsel, contract review and more. We also feature in-house title services.
- A real estate attorney is equipped to prepare and review documents such as purchase agreements, mortgage documents, title documents, and transfer documents.
Review all of the paperwork in advance of the closing on your behalf and advise you of any problems or omissions with the documentation.
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed during the acquisition or sale of property, use of property, deeds, property taxes, estate planning, zoning, and titles.
E&O included: Errors and Ommissions Insurance
As a real estate agent, you face many risks. Our errors and omissions insurance (also known as professional liability insurance) can protect you in the event that you make a mistake and cover the costs for legal defense and damages.
- Unfullfilled Promises: this is when you make a promise that doesn’t come to fruition for a customer, such as when you say your app will back up their data and it fails to do so.
Negligence: the failure to use proper care in performing a task. An example would be that you are careless in handling a client’s data and it is stolen.
- Errors: In this instance, you’re being held responsible for a mistake made by you or your employee that caused your client a financial loss.